JEE Main Admit Card 2019 : JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is released on the official website – jeemain.nic.in. To download JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket, candidates will have to login by entering their Application Number, Password / Date of Birth and security pin.
JEE Main 2019 – January session will be conducted from 6th January 2019 to 20th January 2019 in Computer Based Mode. JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is an important document and must be carried to the exam centre to appear for the JEE Main examination. More information regarding JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is given below.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency. It will be conducted twice a year from now onwards, once in January and again in April. Candidates can appear for the exam both the times if they want and the best of the two scores will be considered for final merit listing.
JEE Main 2019 shall have two papers, Paper I (for B.E/ B.Tech) and Paper II(B.Arch / B.Planning). Except for the Drawing Test of Paper II, the exam is a computer-based test. The Drawing Test (for B.Arch Students) will be pen and paper-based which is to be attempted in one sitting after the CBT.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- Step 1: Candidates need to click on the official website link https://jeemain.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Download Admit Card” button to download the admit card.
- Step 3: A new page opens consisting of two options to download the admit card. One is by providing Jee main application number and password and the other option is by providing JEE main application number and date of birth. Click on any one option.
- Step 4: Enter the required details such as JEE Main Application Number, Password / Date of Birth and Security Code.
- Step 4: After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Step 5: The JEE Main Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download and take the printout of JEE Main Admit Card 2019 for future reference.
- Step 6: In case any error in details is found in the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019, candidates should immediately report it to the concerned authorities.
What To Do If You Forget Your Application Number Or Password
There is nothing to worry about if you forget your JEE main Application Number or Password. There are many ways to retrieve them.
First, check the inbox of your registered mail ID and mobile number. Your Application Number and Password must have been sent to you through email and SMS at the time of registration.
If you are unable to find them there, follow the steps as under:
- 1. Go to the page for admit card on the JEE Main official website.
- 2. There will be an option – “I can’t access my account”. Click on it.
- 3. There will be two options: 1) I forgot my Application Number, 2) I forgot my Password. Select the one that you have forgotten and click on “Continue”.
- 4. You will see three options to retrieve your Application Number/Password:
a) Using the security question and its answer selected during registration.-
b) Using the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number of the candidates
- c) By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email address. Select any one of them and click on “Continue”.
- 5. You will be directed to another page where you will have to enter the following details:
a) Name of the Candidate
b) Date of Birth of the Candidate
c) Candidate’s Father’s Name
d) Candidate’s Mother’s Name
e) State of Eligibility
f) Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
- 6. Click on “Continue” and as per the selected method, you will get your Application Number / Password.
Details Mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card
Following details will be printed in the JEE Main Admit Card 2019
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Father’s Name
4. Category/Person with Disability
5. Candidates Photograph
6. Candidates and Parents Signature
7. Email ID & Mobile Number
8. Centre Code
9. Name & Address of Exam Centre
10. Exam Date & Timing
12. Roll Number
13. Application Number
14. State Code of Eligibility
15. Name & Medium of the Question Paper
In case, any of the above details is missing or incorrect, contact the official authority as soon as possible and get it rectified…….Read more>>